Furniture Spraying in Nottingham & Derby, fine finishing.
Furniture can be either old & in need of modernization or it can be in need of repair & restoration.
Whether you want plain MDF turning into something amazing or perhaps its simply to upgrade the look of some unique family furniture or a kitchen facelift we can help.
We specialise in fine finish spraying using the most advanced paint systems on the market to give you the best quality finish.
The SprayMasters have a combined 20 years experience in fine finishing, from furniture spraying, kitchen spraying & uPVC spraying our finishing is some of the very best you’ll find.
We offer a complete range of services
- Furniture Restoration
- Furniture Spraying – Colour Changing or Lacquering
- MDF Spraying
- Kitchen Spraying
- Surface repair & Spray – Worktops & counters
- Bar Re-Styling
We have completed many furniture spraying projects in & around the Nottingham & Derby areas, from wardrobes, bookcases, home entertainment units & much more. We can transform any piece of furniture into something quite unique & beautiful, all we need is an idea of what you are trying to achieve & we will do the rest.
- Colours – When choosing the colour for your project the choice is endless, currently there are around 1400 different types to choose from. We do offer a colour matching service, so if you were to see a colour that you liked we can do that one for you.
- Paint Sheen Levels – If it wasn’t hard enough to pick a colour now you’ve got the choice of sheen level, you can choose from the following
- Gloss – Traditional a high gloss shine
- Satin – This is a medium shine
- Matt – Very low, almost no shine.
- Flat Matt – Zero Shine.
Furniture Spraying & Kitchen Spraying
Furniture Styling – Many inquiries we receive is from people who want work doing but are not quite sure on what it is they actually want so we provide some furniture styling ideas.
- You can spray the face of a wardrobe, table or kitchen in a high gloss colour & the two sides in a flat matt to create a 3D look or you can have the faces in flat matt & the sides in a high gloss finish to create an enclosed look.
- Kitchen Spraying – you can remove handles, fill the holes & once sprayed fit new modern stylish ones. You can have the kickboards a different colour to the units & the sides of the units different to the face.
We can help with styling & colours.